Carpool Karaoke Carpool Karaoke

I kinda wish you guys were getting paid by a professional studio like CN to make these, I want more! XD

Jerbeh responds:

Haha that would be amazing!

Merry Christmas 2016 | Root & Digby Merry Christmas 2016 | Root & Digby

Everything about this is great! :)
Very entertaining!

Leap Jet Bear Leap Jet Bear

Getting the Crystals is like a slow paced MegaMan on Steroids. Does that make any sense? Anyways, I like it. There is slight performance issues, likely originating from Flash, and, at least for me, it doesn't break the game.

As far as the platforming mechanics go, they're fine tuned and are, as already stated, comparable to the MegaMan franchise.

Despite all this, because of it's genre, it will always be overlooked, which is sad considering the potential of the developer/designer, and the unique character they've created. The genre is saturated. Regardless, I think if this were to continue progressing it'd have strong marketing potential. The same could be said for a game like Unstrong. :P

Anyways, good luck on future games, Madnukin!

Lunaria Story Lunaria Story

It's definitely well made, but incredibly, dissapointingly, misleading. The artwork is fantastic, while not being my favorite (I'm not going to allow that to reflect on my rating though, it's just preference), the gameplay is not.
Where you may have had the ability to used websockets when building an inbrowser game, the game seems to be server-centric, which reflects in the gameplay being quite limited, and NOT being anything like "classic 2D platform games", though I'd give it 5 stars if it actually were.
Currect usage of Websockets would have allowed you to make an MMO action platformer, which there is a severe lack of in gaming. I was hoping to something like LaTale, based on the description for the game, but instead got a generic, yet well made, MMO with no platforming at all.
I'd advise fixing the description, so as to not mislead others.

Coloruid Coloruid

This is so awesome! XD I'm definitely going to be reviewing this on my blog next week!

The New World Cathedral The New World Cathedral

You're a great composer, I really like your work :)

Alexwilsoncomposer responds:

Much thanks! I really appreciate your kind words! :)

Character Demo Reel 2013 Character Demo Reel 2013

You're voice is great! Very, very nice voice acting, you're very professional. May I inquire, are you already working on a project? I would love to start a project up with a couple of people, one that I actually started a while ago but has been stalled until just now. Would you be willing to voice an RPG character? It would be nice to have someone of your skills on the team. :)

LegendofDelza responds:

PM me any and all information about the project (how many people will be working on it, if you're ACTUALLY going to finish it, compensation, etc etc.)

Shadows Shadows

This is one sick beat and would go great in game. :) This is truly awesome.

High Guardian Spice Poster High Guardian Spice Poster

Hahah your art is awesome! :D Love it!