The New World Cathedral The New World Cathedral

You're a great composer, I really like your work :)

Alexwilsoncomposer responds:

Much thanks! I really appreciate your kind words! :)

Character Demo Reel 2013 Character Demo Reel 2013

You're voice is great! Very, very nice voice acting, you're very professional. May I inquire, are you already working on a project? I would love to start a project up with a couple of people, one that I actually started a while ago but has been stalled until just now. Would you be willing to voice an RPG character? It would be nice to have someone of your skills on the team. :)

LegendofDelza responds:

PM me any and all information about the project (how many people will be working on it, if you're ACTUALLY going to finish it, compensation, etc etc.)

Shadows Shadows

This is one sick beat and would go great in game. :) This is truly awesome.

-Velocity Wings- -Velocity Wings-

Whoah! Super awesome track! Permission to use it in my upcoming anime game?

Lost in Thought Lost in Thought

Flowspice, this is an extremely amazing song, you have my utmost respect for such creative musical genius!

Flowspice responds:

Thanks man! looking forward to creating another awesome song for your project!

Stone Cold Stone Cold

Really nice track man! Very neat and honestly, you may think it sounds a bit too crunchy at times, but if turned down a little and add it some hard sound effects like guns and explosions, this would be a really nice track to add emotional appeal to the action.

Castle and War V1 Castle and War V1

Very nice! It sounds great! It actually makes me think of something kind of like a Syfy castle in the pixel art style of Megaman ZX.