Leap Jet Bear Leap Jet Bear

Getting the Crystals is like a slow paced MegaMan on Steroids. Does that make any sense? Anyways, I like it. There is slight performance issues, likely originating from Flash, and, at least for me, it doesn't break the game.

As far as the platforming mechanics go, they're fine tuned and are, as already stated, comparable to the MegaMan franchise.

Despite all this, because of it's genre, it will always be overlooked, which is sad considering the potential of the developer/designer, and the unique character they've created. The genre is saturated. Regardless, I think if this were to continue progressing it'd have strong marketing potential. The same could be said for a game like Unstrong. :P

Anyways, good luck on future games, Madnukin!

Lunaria Story Lunaria Story

It's definitely well made, but incredibly, dissapointingly, misleading. The artwork is fantastic, while not being my favorite (I'm not going to allow that to reflect on my rating though, it's just preference), the gameplay is not.
Where you may have had the ability to used websockets when building an inbrowser game, the game seems to be server-centric, which reflects in the gameplay being quite limited, and NOT being anything like "classic 2D platform games", though I'd give it 5 stars if it actually were.
Currect usage of Websockets would have allowed you to make an MMO action platformer, which there is a severe lack of in gaming. I was hoping to something like LaTale, based on the description for the game, but instead got a generic, yet well made, MMO with no platforming at all.
I'd advise fixing the description, so as to not mislead others.

Coloruid Coloruid

This is so awesome! XD I'm definitely going to be reviewing this on my blog next week!

Squarelaxy Squarelaxy

This game is pretty awesome. XD Would be a lot more fun if there were more players, the game was a bit more advanced, and the art was a bit better, but at it's current state, it's fun and works as it should.

Chompy Chompy

Great, beautiful game, very worthy of a smartphone market counterpart if it doesn't already exist. I would suggest selling it for a dollar on the Play Store, you'd be surprised at how well this would sell. I really like it, it's fun, energetic, and just so enjoyable! There are some glitches still, which I find odd for such a simple game, but not bad. :)

Universo: Gaia Universo: Gaia

Amazing game, puzzling, and beautiful.
Though, it seems that some people don't have the brains to understand that the puzzle is in the riddles.
And also, I find it funny that someone mentioned this is a copy of Strand.. The gameplay is entirely different. This is completely original. So, it may have circles like Strand does, but aside from that it's completely original. In strand you just click and drag to make connections between circles, where, in this, you make connections through figuring out the puzzles inside of the deep riddles, and you have to figure out at what time the circles will make connections and where they will. There is none like it in it's type, and creative genius. I can't wait to be able to see more games by you!

pabrikamatir responds:

thank you ! really appreciate your review :)

Crystal Saga Crystal Saga

Well, a lot of these reviews have been kind of dumb and unhelpful. I especially don't like the last one. Two things: Browser based MMO's have potential of being just as good as, if not greater than, most MMO's. That way, you wouldn't have to download client or anything like that, but it would be better programmed in HTML5, as that has potential of running a game easily the same as native code does, and typically faster as most 3D HTML5 games are programmed using WebGL which is a web port of OpenGL which runs a TON faster than what most games are made in: DirectX. So, I guess what I should be saying is, before you talk bad about things, at least first learn about what it is you're talking about. Also, the other thing bothering me are the people complaining about the guys with "girl hair".. Really people? I get enough ignorance like that from the people I talk to around this hick town, I thought that there were more open minded people on here, though, I guess I shouldn't expect so much of such a large group of people. Now, as for what I think of it, the sound and art are obviously amazing. The programming was clearly done well, but the problem is that it's a lot like a lot of other MMO's, it's kind of cliche and to me, stale. I find most MMO's disappointing because of repeating things that most people don't like, or even repeating the same thing that's already been done a million times. Games like those consist of teams with members that can only be called: Programmer, Musician, and Artist. Writer and Game designer are two things it's largely lacking. Though, this is clearly doing well because of what it is. Try doing something truly creative next time though, you might see it going even further.

Lots of people find this review helpful!

Nyan Cat FLY! Nyan Cat FLY!

Haha this game is extremely entertaining, and the fact that it's based on Nyan Cat just makes it better! I give everything an A because there's no flaws in it whatsoever.

Notorious Inc. Notorious Inc.

Alright, I loved it, but it needs to be much longer, possibly to where it provides a challenge to take over the world, it was a total buzzkill! XD I was so excited at that point and blam! Nothing.. Haha except spam bots. I figured I would have to buy all of the stuff in the game to actually win. :P

Block Puzzle Block Puzzle

Not a bad game at all, I am somewhat interested in the gameplay. :) It's unique, and creativity is most important, so I give you props on that. Would go well for a little brain teaser on mobile, don't ya think?

Vtron89 responds:

Hi! Yes, the game is actually mobile compatible. Unfortunately newgrounds hasn't caught up on that yet with HTML5 :)

I really appreciate the response!

Sorry for not having sound, but I originally designed this for mobile HTML5, and sound doesn't work very well on that platform :)